I’m sure everyone other than my mother would like to tell me how tightly my head is wedged between my buttocks. If so, you may send me an email by clicking this link. I appreciate kudos, ideas, complaints, rants and other such communication. I may post all or part of your emails, unless you specifically request otherwise. A few other short caveats (many of which can also be found on the Rules page):
- I will not read anything written in all caps. It will be deleted, as will any email written in crayon or any email using letters cut and pasted from magazines. Sorry.
- I like swearing, but sometimes there is too much of a good thing (isn’t there?). If you need to curse at me, please, use just a few cuss words. I’m a quick study. I’ll get the point. Excessive profanity will be summarily deleted and the user blocked. It’s often better (99 percent of the time) to attack an idea and not the person.
- Please be brief. I only made it to page 343 of David Foster Wallace’s Infinite Jest, ok, so cut me some slack.
- Use spell check. Use spell check. Use spell check.
- This is a period: “.” It goes on the end of a sentence. Please use it with other punctuation marks and grammatical rules when communicating with me. It helps. It really does.
- That’s it. See how easy this is. We’re going to have fun, I just know it.